Michele from France
Blog Address: michelebeck.blogspot.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I have been scrapbooking for 3 years. After my second daughter’s birth, I wanted to make a birth album and I did some search on the Internet. I found a scrapbooking gallery and totally fell in love!
• Where do you like to scrapbook? What inspires you? I have a little--really little!--scrap room. So little that I don’t have to stand up to catch the things I need! Lol! But I love this place. No TV, no computer, only my music, that’s how I feel more creative. What inspires me? The life of everyday, my daughters and the love I have for them. Sometimes TV, magazines … and papers, or a flower, a ribbon, a colour … inspiration is everywhere! You just have to open your mind.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Only 3? Hum, really difficult … let’s go: Creative, feminine and delicate maybe …sometimes funky, colourful and different.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? I really love the “Lil’Miss” collection; love the colours, and the tooooo cute stickers!!
• Favorite sweet treat? I cannot resist some barley sugar, or all this candy which reminds me of when I was a little girl and I was with my grandmother. And of course chocolate :p
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? I’d love to travel to America, this is my dream, but I am too afraid because of the plane! I’d love to see Ireland too, and Canada.
• Were you named after anyone? No. my mother has chose my name, Michele. It was her favourite name since she was a little girl, and she decided to name her first baby Michele!
We loved Michele's style and are so anxious to see what she does with our products! :)