Pam from Ohio.
Scrapbook.com Blog, click HERE.
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? Why scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I have been scrapbooking for seven years. After I had my son, my friend convinced me to go to a crop. I didn't want to go, but I ended up loving it so much that I have been doing it since! I love scrapbooking because it allows me to express myself creatively. I have always loved to paint, draw, make origami, and write poetry. I feel I can use a lot of those things in my scrapbook pages.
• What inspires you? Where do you like to scrapbook? Everything from TV commercials, print ads, and book covers inspire me. I love graphic design and I utilize that a lot in my scrapping. I create my pages in my scraproom! I share the room with my husband who plays on his computer when I scrap. I love that we can chat while I am creating, after our son has gone to bed.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Clean lined. Graphic inspired. Always a twist.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? It is so so hard for me to choose!! I love all of them, seriously ;) ! The "So Tweet" line is colorful and fun, it might be my favorite. I think my new favorite one from this newest release is the "Lil' Buddy" because it so fun for boys. Oh, and the "Little Miss" is just perfect for girls!
• Favorite sweet treat? Anything with sugar and chocolate gets my vote. I haven't found a sweet treat that I don't like to be honest. I am a sweet treat lover!
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? We love to travel to Lake Michigan in the summer and stay at a rental property right near the beach. Everyone always has a great time there. I think I want to go to England and Ireland at some point! Hawaii was one of my favorite trips, although I haven't been back in 13 years.
• Were you named after anyone? I was not named after anyone ... at least I don't think I was. I do know if I was a boy, I would've been named Matthew!