Susan from Texas
Blog Address: scrappysusandupre.blogspot.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I started scrapping in 2007. When my baby was born in 2004, I thought it would be a great idea to do a baby book. Ok, so it took me a while to get to it, but three years later I joined Scrapbook.com, and the rest was history! I was a little sponge just soaking up as many ideas and talent as I could. The fact that I have only been scrapping two years excites me. I can't wait to see where my talents take me in the next few years!
• What inspires you? Where do you like to scrapbook? Well my subject is mostly my darling son, but my inspiration comes from the awesome and unbelievable talent I see in the scrapbook industry. You can often find me buried under mounds of papers and embellishments in my scrap room. Yep, it's that messy!!
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Ooooh, my style? Eclectic, evolving and never the same.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? I totally loved your latest releases!! They were so easy and fun to work with! However, my very first Pebbles product was my chalks!
• Favorite sweet treat? Pizza! Oops, ok that's not a sweet, but I am more of carb girl! If you twist my arm, it would have to be peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. :)
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? Well, I have been fortunate already. I have got to see a lot of the world already! The Aussies are great, but my favorite places were Scotland and Italy (the Tuscany area).
• Were you named after anyone? Probably after fifty million other "Susans" that were born in the sixties -- oh no, think I might have spilled the beans about how stinkin' old I am!