1. Cut blocks of Twitterpated Giddy and I Love You, then stitch around outside edge of Twitterpated Giddy, adhere to card base.
2. Cut and tear corrugated cardboard, then tear off top paper of cardboard. Adhere Twitterpated 3x3 Card at an angle.
3. Adhere chipboard flower and dot ribbon to card.
4. Layer Paper Flowers with Epoxy Brad, add journaling sticker and chipboard heart to card, then add greeting with letter stickers and finish with Candy Dots.
1. Fill tin with treats, then tape sides and tie ribbon around tin with bow topper.
2. Cut strip of Twitterpated Giddy, wrap around tin, and hold in place with ribbon.
3. Add journaling sticker, Paper Flower with epoxy brad and letter stickers to tin, finish with Candy Dots.
And here is the finished project ...
Pebbles supplies used:
Twitterpated 3x3 Cards (751000)
Twitterpated Giddy (751005)
Twitterpated Sweetheart (751010)
Twitterpated Journaling Stickers (732003)
Twitterpated Epoxy Brads (744217)
Twitterpated Paper Flowers (741000)
Twitterpated Chips (744112)
Green Glitter Candy Dots (744215)
Raspberry Ribbon (744030)